Dr. Tim Norton
The only Chiropractic BioPhysics chiropractor and instructor in Shoreline.
Dr. Norton grew up in the Shoreline area before attending Life Chiropractic College West in California. In 1996, he graduated with highest honors – Summa Cum Laude.
Dr. Norton has created a family practice with a contemporary, open, and friendly environment. Using a “team” approach, he works with his patients to achieve their health goals.
Dr. Norton is a Distinguished Fellow of Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP)/Advanced Certified CBP, as well as a highly respected CBP Instructor. He has extensive post-graduate training in:
- Procedures and rational for spinal modeling and correction
- Biomechanical principles of the spine
- Neurology, posture, and systemic health
- Cervical and lumbar rehabilitation
- Chiropractic O.B./pediatric care
- Extremity adjusting
- Whiplash and spinal trauma
Dr. Norton is also a certified Industrial Injury Prevention Consultant for two major airlines as well as local businesses. He is a member of the Washington State Chiropractic Association, The International Chiropractic Association, and is President of the Shoreline Chamber of Commerce.