Dr. Norton grew up in the Shoreline area before attending Life Chiropractic College West in California. In 1996, he graduated with highest honors – Summa Cum Laude.
Dr. Norton has created a family practice with a contemporary, open, and friendly environment. Using a “team” approach, he works with his patients to achieve their health goals.
Dr. Norton is a Distinguished Fellow of Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP), the leading chiropractic technique in spinal correction and research. He has extensive post-graduate training in:
- Procedures and rational for spinal modeling and correction
- Biomechanical principles of the spine
- Neurology, posture, and systemic health
- Cervical and lumbar rehabilitation
- Chiropractic O.B./pediatric care
- Extremity adjusting
- Whiplash and spinal trauma
Dr. Norton is also a certified Industrial Injury Prevention Consultant for two major airlines as well as local businesses. He is a member of the Washington State Chiropractic Association.